Being Unique Being Unique

More than 3 years after it was made and it's still a great song.

Zanzlanz responds:

I think this was my only featured track on Newgrounds too!
Thanks for the nice comment :D

Fyrstorm - Terraform (Razorrekker remix) Fyrstorm - Terraform (Razorrekker remix)

Holy mother of god!

I didn't even realize you made a remix of this. This is super good. You really need more recognition than you do now, your songs are way too amazing! 5/5

Razorrekker responds:

Thank you! I'm super happy you found this lol
Thanks for making the original song so I could remix it!

Dust Dust

Oh...my god. I searched the unscouted list, listening to bad song after bad song. And here you are, sitting in a place you don't belong in. Although, it is a bit repetitive. You could have added a bit more variety in the drop.

Axium101 responds:

Thanks! And you are right, it is a little bit repetitive tho. I'll improve in my next tracks, this was my first work tho.

Btw, Thanks for the Feedback! Appreciate it.

Astro Soda Astro Soda

I'm glad you too beeped and booped together, this song is great. 10/10, would recommend. -IGN

Candy Gore Candy Gore

I love this song. I literally can't stop listening to it. If there was a song that I would explain my life with, it would be this. 5/5

~ Fyr

Also, I'm going to make a level with this song.

Razorrekker responds:

Awesome dude!
I can't wait to see it :D
Thank you!

WR4ITH - Concerto WR4ITH - Concerto

Amazing song. A little too repetitive for my liking, but still great. You could have added a little more variety in the drops though.

WR4ITHMUSIC responds:

I totally agree with that. Thanks for the feedback as usual. :)

[Future Bass] Set Me Free [Future Bass] Set Me Free

I don't know how you do it, but you just want me to listen to your songs over and over again. You certainly have potential in you.
5/5

WR4ITHMUSIC responds:

Thanks for the kind words! :)

Rise Rise

I thought this was pretty cool as well. You do a pretty good job for an unscouted music maker*. And I think the name goes well with the song. It does get less muffled, and I think Rise does a good job of showing it. Again, a little repetitive, but that's really the only thing about it. 5/5

F0RMI responds:

Thank you so much! And I will take these tips into account the next time I make a song.

Tempest Tempest

This is an amazing track, and I'm glad it does exist. It makes me happy inside for some reason. Props to you for making me smile. It does repeat a little, but then again, many good songs do. You deserve more attention than you have. 5/5

- Fyr

WR4ITH - Turmoil (2016) WR4ITH - Turmoil (2016)

I'm just gonna say it now: This song is too good to be unnoticed. You deserve more attention than you have right now. 5/5

WR4ITHMUSIC responds:

Thanks! It means a lot :)