View Profile IMPKing6

2 Movie Reviews

I have no words for how terrified I am about how confusing this video is...but it's good.

This is probably the best and funniest animation I've seen yet.

40 Audio Reviews

Holy flubber nuggets. I listened to the other songs in the EP and they were alright, but this one is amazing. At first I thought it was gonna just be a bit boring drop, then I remembered who I was listening to! Great song all around!

Spline-1337 responds:

Thank you very much!

I think this is your best one yet! The metal vocals are different, but it adds the extra heaviness to the song.
20/10

~ Fyr 🔥

WR4ITHMUSIC responds:

Thank you so much mate! I was kind of scared to remix this song because of the vocals, but I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

I was honestly expecting Airborne Robots to be the best one, but it turned out to be not as good as hoped. The other two are bangers though, so that's what saved the song.
6/10

~ Fyr 🔥

GalacticPenguinz responds:

Thanks! Its been way too long since I made this and I really don't like most parts of it, I'll definitely have to re-make it soon!

My name is Ian, I am a starting musician, and, in all honesty, I hope to stay where I am.
Growth means effort, fans, and people to supply. And I want nothing to do with that.

Ian @IMPKing6