1% Of Infinity 1% Of Infinity

It's good for an experimental. If this were an actual song, I would give it a legit rating.

TheFantasticZ responds:

Ayyyy thx ;)

Rising sun Rising sun

Fantastic song. Shame you can't use it for Geometry Dash.

Unkindead responds:

Wrote long ago. So much did not know and could not.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

I can't believe that after almost a decade of being uploaded, this song is still the #1 song on Newgrounds. That alone says that this was and is an amazing song. I hope that the ParagonX9 legend never dies down. 5/5

Swing IT Swing IT

This is a really great song. Everything is perfect in this. I hope to see more like this in the future. ;)
- FyrStorm
(P.S. Can you make it so people can use this in GD? I think its worthy of it.)

Back In Time Back In Time

This is a very good song. It's a shame that you can't use it for Geometry Dash. Keep up the great work!

{dj-N} Theory of Everything 3 {dj-N} Theory of Everything 3

Great song.

Too bad we're gonna have to wait 500 years for RobTop to make update 2.2

Underworld Underworld

This is absolutely amazing. I'm glad to see you're learning new things to better your music, and I like that. I kinda like this kind of music better tbh. Well, enough of me rambling. I just wanna say good job and keep up the good work!

K-oztron responds:

Thanks :D glad you like it!

---Digital Mayhem--- ---Digital Mayhem---

4 minutes of pure awesomeness. This was an amazing song. Keep it up m8!

AxE - Barefoot AxE - Barefoot

This is a genuinely good song.

You certainly got better since the last time I listened to your songs...which was last year. I was slightly disappointed with the end, but all in all, this is an improvement and a half bro. Keep it up!

AxE00 responds:

Thanks :-)

nFlux - Blitzkrieg nFlux - Blitzkrieg

Wow.

I'm utterly SPEACHLESS after hearing this. I have no words to say...well, just a few. Do you mind if I use this for a Geometry Dash level? Good job on the song btw!